At the 45th KGH Serbian HVAC-R conference in Belgrade on 4th of December 2014. The 15 minute ‘teaser’ presentation gave an overview of Prof Wyon’s work regarding thermal and IAQ impact on schoolwork by students. With around 300 people in the audience and 15 minutes on the clock, my goal was to draw the participants’ into watching for themselves later on, the two webinars based on the research into the relationship between temperature / IAQ and performance.
The Serbian society of HVAC engineers has requested future cooperation with Swegon Air Academy and permission to translation a selection of our news articles in to Serbian. Concern about what exactly is being achieved and how the performance of systems are being monitored is slowly getting more attention here in Serbia and there is a great interest in experiences and case studies from other parts of Europe.
Watch webinars about IAQ and performance in schools and offices at:
- Webinar #1 on ”Air quality and performance are interlinked – a study of the working environment in schools”
- Presentation https://www.swegonairacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Wyon-Stockholm-2014.pdf
- YouTube video in English http://youtu.be/4Rzh23HzUrI
- Webinar #2 on ”Thermal and Indoor Air Quality Effects on the Performance of Office Work”
- Presentation https://www.swegonairacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Wyon-Stockholm-Webinar-2-2014.pdf
- YouTube video in English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUgqrfaG2cU&feature=youtu.be
Photo by John Woollett