On November 25th I have announced a new lottery for those who will sign up (or already have signed up) to “Follow Us” (read more information about this news here) and their chance to win a book on “Building and Energy: A Systematic Approach” by Enno Abel and Arne Elmroth, two of our favourite Swegon Air Academy Lecturers.
Winner of Building and Energy
And the winner of Building and Energy is….. drum roll… Niek from Brussels! Congratulation, Niek! You will shortly receive an email from us!
More lotteries coming
And for all of you, do not be sad, there will be more chances for you to win some books in upcoming weeks! So do not hesitate and sign up to “Follow Us” (link to sign up here).
Sign up to receive news from Swegon Air Academy website directly to your email!
You will be among the first to receive news of the latest research findings within our sphere of activities. Subscribe using the form “Follow Us” on the right side. For statistical reasons we require your name, email address, company and location information (city and country).
Follow up of Swegon Air Academy means:
- Daily News Updates – daily small news will be send to your mailbox
- Weekly News – collection of daily updates send at the end of week
- Monthly Newsletter – selected information send at the end of a month
- New Seminars, Webinars and Videos – announcement about a new seminar/webinar and posting of a new video
- Swegon Air Academy Case Studies – updates on collection of interesting buildings and their technical system
Other benefits include:
- Lottery. Every 2-4 weels all members have a chance to win interesting books (for example Green Buildings Pay or Buildings and Energy, etc).
- Discounts. You will get discount when purchasing Swegon Air Academy publications (for example 5 EUR discount on Simply GREEN and 20 EUR discount on AIR/LUFT).
- Networking. You will be able to join a network of people interested not only in the building and ventilation industry, but also in the exchange of information among professionals, experts and researchers.
- Downloads. Presentations from our seminars held throughout the world.
- Projects / Case studies. Links to interesting projects and updates with news from various feeds, such as REHVA or conferences.