Swegon Air Academy has the pleasure of inviting you to a new seminar in St. Petersburg, Russia on 16th of February 2017. The seminar will be about integrated design and data center presented by Morgan Ledner and Markus Kalo. Download the invitation and program (PDF-format link here).
“Integrated design – A necessity for sustainable buildings” with Markus T. Kalo, M.Sc., Integrated Planning and Design (IP&D), Sweden
- Integrated design approach for cost-efficient sustainable buildings
- Focus on the building shell (insulation, orientation, building material, air tightness etc.) to reduce the amount of installed power needed
- Secure demand controlled climate (only ventilate, cool and heat as much as necessary and only when necessary) to reduce the consumed energy
- Install HVAC systems with highly efficient energy recovery systems (heat exchangers, heat-pump technology with high COP etc.) to reduce the externally purchased energy
- How a perfect indoor climate together with a sustainable design leads to profitable projects with short payback times
Markus is educated as a buildings engineer and architect from the University of Delft in Holland. He has worked in the industry for many years and is currently Systems & Solutions Advisor for Swegon AB where he is responsible for developing system platforms for different types of buildings with focus on comfort and minimising Life Cycle Costs (LCC). Markus also owns his company lntegrated Planning and Design (iPAD) where he focuses on integrated solutions for homes including ventilation system.
“The Air of a Data Center” with Morgan Ledner, Global Data Center Manager, Volvo IT, Sweden
- from the perspective of a data center provider
- Environmental issues and investments to reduce footprint and energy consumption in data centers
- Practical issues as a part of the reality we face today in data centers
Morgon Ledner has been working with the construction and design of data center solutions for the Volvo Car Company for fifteen years. He has long experience of IT environments, a technical background and has been a manager in the Quality, Change and Security areas. He has been teaching green IT and environmental IT solutions at the university level for many years.
Register by the procedure described in the invitation file. Download the invitation and program (PDF-format link here). The invitation and program are in English and Russian.