Sign up to “Follow Us” and have a chance to win the REHVA guidebook on “REHVA Workshops at CLIMA 2016: Building and HVAC system performance in practice”!
A new lottery annoucement! Those who sign up (or have already) to “Follow Us” (link to the form here, just fill information about you) will have a chance to win the REHVA guidebook “REHVA Workshops at CLIMA 2016: Building and HVAC system performance in practice”. The winner will be annouced on Friday 3rd of February 2017! Find more details about this book here “REHVA Workshops at CLIMA 2016: Building and HVAC system performance in practice” (link here).
“Follow Up” you can select which news you will get directly to your mailbox:
- Daily News Updates – daily small news will be send to your mailbox
- Weekly News – collection of daily updates send at the end of week
- Monthly Newsletter – selected information send at the end of a month
- New Seminars, Webinars and Videos – announcement about a new seminar/webinar and posting of a new video
- Swegon Air Academy Case Studies – updates on collection of interesting buildings and their technical system
Summary of HVAC in practise
The 6th REHVA Report includes the outcomes of the technical workshops organised during our triennial flagship event, the CLIMA2016 REHVA World Congress.
Contents of HVAC in practise
- Foreword and Member Associations of REHVA
- WS1: Understanding HVAC Operational Performance
- WS2: NZEB design and construction: skill gaps and interdisciplinary training of professionals
- WS3: Realizing (nearly) Zero Energy Hospital Buildings together
- WS4: Beat Low DeltaT Syndrome by the use of the latest pump generation
- WS5: Nearly Zero Energy Building nZEB (REHVA Task Force)
- WS6: Energy efficient heat pumps, from “standard” to “seasonal performance”
- WS8: Inspections of ventilation and air conditioning systems (REHVA Task Force)
- WS9: Greenhouse gas reduction in buildings & healthy buildings
- WS10: BELIMO – Water Solutions – Energy efficiency in modern buildings
- WS11: Policies, design guides and energy efficient HVAC solutions regarding nearly Zero Energy Buildings in EU and China
- WS12: Building and ductowrk airtightness: what has changed in the past 5 years, what is likely to change in the next 5 years?
- WS13: Dynamic Solar Shading in HVAC and Dayglight Design
- WS14: Zero Internal Heating / Cooling Load Air-Conditioning system
- WS15: Perspectives for assessing ventilative cooling potential in Energy Performance regulatios
- WS16: How to make cheaper GSHPs in Europe/How to diffuse GSHP in Europe (Cheap-GSHPs/EU project)
- WS17: Eurovent Innovation Hub – Adding value to your buildings: Efficient air curtain technologies made in Europe
- WS18: European Voluntary Certification Scheme: a tool linking environment and energy to market value
- WS19: Building Automation and Control Systems: continuous operational energy use optimization (REHVA Task Force)
- WS20: How to improve the quality of the works and compliance of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)?
- WS21: Coupling HVAC + Refrigeration +Lighting systems in shopping centers: technology solutions and modelling approach
- WS22: Agenda for Ventilation and Air Infiltration 2020 and beyond: knowledge gaps, research priorities and the need for innovation
- WS23: Quality management for building performance: Closing the gap between design and operations
- WS24: Energy Refurbishment (REHVA Task Force)
- WS31: Advanced airflow distribution methods for reduction exposure to indoor pollution