A new seminar in Tallinn in Estonia!
On December 6th, 2017, Swegon Air Academy has the pleasure to invite you to a seminar on Design challenges, indoor air quality and ventilation technology in magnificent buildings with Ida Bryn, Vince Ugarow and Mikael Borjesson.
Presentations about Oslo Opera House, tall buildings and ventilation technology!
”Oslo Opera House – Targets, solutions and challenges“ by Ida Bryn, Head of Department for energy, environment and security, Ph.D., Erichsen & Horgen AS, Norway
- Design and requirements for different types of areas for Oslo Opera House
- Ventilation challenges for supply air units and climate in orchestra pit
- Results form monitoring and thermal comfort
- Facade design and energy efficiency
“Climatic responsive tall buildings – A sustainable & practical design approach” by Vince Ugarów, Director at Hilson Moran, London, United Kingdom
- Tall building design – challenges and opportunities, influenced by geographical location and in context with the local environment
- Outline Strategies – what influences how many plantrooms are required in tall buildings
- Retaining flexibility of space – allowing for future tenant requirements.
- Natural ventilation design. Case Study: Sky Garden, 20 Fenchurch Street, London
- Air quality for office workers in high rise buildings. Case Study: Hilson Moran offices, Neo Building, Manchester
“GOLD – compact air handling unit, integrated reversible heat pump, rotary exchanger and counter flow exchanger for different applications” * by Mikael Börjesson, Product manager, Commercial ventilation, Swegon, Sweden
* Presentation about Swegon products
- New generation of Compact air handling units when standardization meets adaptation. The new GOLD air handling unit crosses the border for what we know about air handling units with Compact design.
- What performance will you have if you integrate the production of heating and cooling inside an air handling unit? New GOLD air handling unit with integrated reversible heat pump.
- How to ventilate with minimal risk of contamination from extract air? GOLD air handling unit with rotary exchanger and counter flow exchanger for different applications.