It was already realised when the Energy Directive came into force that the implementation schedule would be difficult to keep. It has also been seen that a great number of countries have been forced to use all available methods and excuses to postpone introduction. The countries mentioned in this book are: Sweden, Denmark, UK, Czech Republic, and Austria.
- Why do we need the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive?
- How many other directives are there?
- To which types of buildings does the EPBD apply?
- Energy certification of buildings
- What are you allowed to do yourself?
- How long have you got?
- Who is in charge?
- What happens if you don't comply?
- The EPBD - More on the way