Swegon Air Academy has the pleasure of inviting you to a technical webinar WEBINAR #8: Effects of solar radiation in architecture, high performing buildings and mechanical ventilation system by Georg Reinberg and Martha Carolina Enriquez Reinberg.
- daylight, active solar energy and effects of solar radiation in buildings´ architecture
- passive solar contribution in high performance buildings
- the whole process of building design, specific position mechanical ventilation and heat recovery in the design process
- hierarchy what to do to get an energy saving in an environmentally friendly and sustainable house
- gexamples of solar radiation in architecture and building service
You are invited to register your intention to join the live web-broadcast (webinar) and to receive further information about these webinars. The webinars will subsequently be available to watch offline as a YouTube lecture via a link on the Swegon Air Academy website. These webinars are free but registration is required; a link to join the webinar will be sent to you the day before the webinar. A webinar (or web seminar) is a seminar that is transmitted live via the web, which you can watch on your computer. You will be able to send in written questions to the speaker from your computer.
Register by the procedure described in the invitation file. Download the invitation and program (PDF-format) by clicking on the ‘Download invitation’ button. The registration form, invitation and program are in English.