Indoor Climate – A Key Factor to Perform on Top
Online | Recording
To be able to perform on top it is of utmost importance to let the body recover and have a healthy lifestyle. Get an insight into the lives of some of the top biathlon athletes in Sweden.
We are proud to have a close collaboration with the Swedish Biathlon National Team representatives:
- Håkan Blidberg – Marketing Director, Swedish Biathlon Federation
- Kent Norell – Head of Service Team, Swedish Biathlon National Team
- Teodor Peterson – Project Manager and Former National Team skier and double Olympic medalist in the sprint (cross-country skiing)
- Magnus Oscarsson – Physician, Swedish Biathlon National Team
- Andreas Kårström – Ph.D. in Sport Science at Mittuniversitetet/Mid Sweden University, The Swedish Winter Sports Research Centre
- Hampus Lindblom – Chief Test Manager with focus on physiological tests of elite actives at world/national/regional levels
This webinar is curated and hosted by Swegon Air Academy.
Watch the recording
In better quality
New video about the importance of a biathlon athletes' healthy lifestyle & body recovery in a healthy environment.
- Effects of cold and dry air on performance
- Keeping athletes healthy throughout their career
- Preventive measures for spreading the diseases
- Optimal climate for training
- Performance and other influencing factors