Visualising the invisible — Acoustics
Happening online: 22 June 2022 | 15:00-16:00 (CET)
Acoustics constitute an important part of the indoor environmental quality (IEQ) in a room, with the ability to impact our health and well-being in both positive and negative ways. Hear Tony Olsson, Product Manager and Martin Ottersten, Product Development, discuss IEQ in general, and how acoustics forms a key part of this.
- Why Acoustics is a cornerstone within IEQ
- How sound affects our health and well being as well as productivity
- Green buildings view on acoustics
- Acoustic demands of today and how to interpret them.
- Research and development looking forward
This webinar is part of a webinar series that will be curated and hosted by Swegon Air Academy. The webinar is in English.