Webinar #2 in November 2014 dealt with thermal & air quality effects on office work:
- Workrate is 8% lower at 27C (slightly warm) vs. 20C (cool) when clothed for 25C (neutral)
- Bioeffluents and emissions reduce workrate
- RH<20% affects eyes & reduces workrate
- Effects of temperature, pollutants & noise accumulate
- Individual choice improves performance
Sign up to “Follow Us” to get daily news delivered to your mailbox and to learn what other exciting webinars we have planned for your this year!