Cold Climate HVAC Conference 2018 is one of my favourite conference! And I plan to attend this 9th International Cold Climate Conference on Sustainable New and Renovated Buildings in Cold Climates and it will be held in Kiruna in Sweden on 12-15, March 2018.
The overall aim of the conference is to provide the society with knowledge on sustainability from an ecological, economical and social perspective.
- 01 Energy and power efficiency and low energy buildings
- 02 Renovation of buildings
- 03 Efficient HVAC components
- 04 Heat pump and geothermal systems
- 05 District and city energy systems
- 06 Construction management
- 07 Buildings in operation
- 08 Building simulation
- 09 Reference data
- 10 Trans disciplinary connections and social aspects
- 11 Indoor environment and health
- 12 Moisture safety and water damage
- 13 Codes, regulations, standards and policies
- 14 Other aspects of buildings in cold climates
Find more information at www.cchvac2018.se.
The picture credits to www.cchhvac2018.se.