Every three years Swegon Air Academy organized a workshop at the CLIMA conference. First one that I have attended with topic on DCV was REHVA Congress in Prague in 2013 and in 2016 I helped to organize the workshop in Aalborg in Denmark about HVAC operational performance. And I hope that I will be able to attend the next REHVA conference in May 2019 in Romania!
13th REHVA World Congress CLIMA 2019
The venue will be its capital Bucharest, the 6th European town in population terms and the largest city of Romania, a very alive cultural, industrial and financial center, offering historical or modern conference venues, very cosy hotels, appealing restaurants, robust infrastructure and a lot of quite unique places like traditional museums, recreational green areas and genuine “shopping arcades”.Under the logo ”Built environment facing climate change”, the proposed main topics for the 13th CLIMA Congress will put into discution the capacity of the new or existing refurbished buildings toghether with their technical systems, especially HVAC&S&R, to counteract in an energy efficient manner the climate changes in order to keep inside an optimum comfort, simultaneously with the security of occupants:
- Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology and Indoor Environment Quality
- High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the Intelligent Building Management
- Sustainable Urbanization and Energy System Integration
Some expected figures of CLIMA 2019 congress:
-more than 100 CLIMA 2019 ambassadors and 50 partners promoting this event worldwide;
-more than 1000 attendees (researchers, engineers, architects, students asf);
-more than 750 papers (with a special care for the selection of those to be published in like Scopus or Web of Science indexed journals);
-more than 20 technical and scientific workshops.
As the REHVA World Congress CLIMA has never been held in Eastern Europe, we greatly appreciate, as your hosts in May 2019, the opportunity to reciprocate the hospitality we have received from the REHVA society members throughout the years.
Read more information at www.clima2019.org.
Read more about previous CLIMA conferences and download Swegon Air Academy reports and presentations
- Video from our workshop “Understanding of the HVAC Operational Performance” from the CLIMA conference!
- REHVA report no6 with reports from CLIMA 2016 workshops!
- Summary of our workshop at the CLIMA 2016! How to use HVAC operational data and future compliance!
- Report from the workshop on the Demand Controlled Ventilation from the CLIMA 2013 conference is available for download!
- Presentation from the workshop on Demand Controlled Ventilation at the CLIMA 2013 added!