Indoor Climate – A Key Factor to Perform on Top
Online | Recording
To be able to perform on top it is of utmost importance to let the body recover and have a healthy lifestyle. Get an insight into the lives of some of the top biathlon athletes in Sweden.
We are proud to have a close collaboration with the Swedish Biathlon National Team representatives:
- Håkan Blidberg – Marketing Director, Swedish Biathlon Federation
- Kent Norell – Head of Service Team, Swedish Biathlon National Team
- Teodor Peterson – Project Manager and Former National Team skier and double Olympic medalist in the sprint (cross-country skiing)
- Magnus Oscarsson – Physician, Swedish Biathlon National Team
- Andreas Kårström – Ph.D. in Sport Science at Mittuniversitetet/Mid Sweden University, The Swedish Winter Sports Research Centre
- Hampus Lindblom – Chief Test Manager with focus on physiological tests of elite actives at world/national/regional levels
This webinar is curated and hosted by Swegon Air Academy.
Watch the recording
In better quality
New video about the importance of a biathlon athletes' healthy lifestyle & body recovery in a healthy environment.
- Effects of cold and dry air on performance
- Keeping athletes healthy throughout their career
- Preventive measures for spreading the diseases
- Optimal climate for training
- Performance and other influencing factors
Extra knowledge & research
Interview with Andreas Kårström
Are you interested in knowing more about the research around biathlon athletes' health and the effect of the environments? Does it have an impact if they work out indoors or outdoors?
Watch our interview about the new and upcoming research with Andreas Kårström, Ph.D. in Sport Science at Mid Sweden University, The Swedish Winter Sports Research Centre.